Monday, May 4, 2009

Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat

Friday night, May 1st,the kids, my brother & his wife, grandma & grandpa and I went to see Joseph. It was put on by the South Stake. We have been to a couple others, Fiddler on the Roof, and Beauty and the Beast. They always do a great job, but I have to say this one was the best by far. We got there early so we could get good seats. We sat up close to the front and right next to the far right stage. I had never seen this play and I always thought it sounded kind of dumb. It was so not dumb! The music was wonderful, the actors did an awesome job and the costumes were fabulous. Lauren loved all the dancers dresses and James liked the part with the guns, of course. They both liked the part when they shot off confetti all over the audience. They stuffed as much as they could in every pocket they had! Lauren and James got to meet the young man who played Joseph they were a bit intimidated with his costume and all the make-up. We had a really fun time.

No comments: