Saturday, May 16, 2009

I'm Retarded

I am so retarded! It's after 12:00am and I think I figured out how to invite people to view my blog?(Maybe). I need your help. I still don't know how to add pictures. It's only taken me a month to figure out how to invite people! I am a little technologically challenged. (O.K. a lot). Once I figure it out I won't forget. It's just getting me to the point where I get it. That was my problem in school by the time I got a new concept the whole class was already way ahead and on to something else. I have a great long term memory, it's my short term memory that bites. Fortunately, I don't think my kids inherited my...what's a nice way of saying it? MY RETARDEDNESSNESS!( I just made that up). They are both doing great in school a lot better than I ever did. James is really good at math. There will be times that I am helping Lauren with her math and James will say the answer before her. He is not a real strong reader he does ok, so he will be going through a reading program this summer. I was going to put Lauren in also, but man is it expensive! She does enjoy reading, so as long as she continues to read over the summer she will do fine. Her teacher told me last week that she scored a 4.2 on her Star test which is a 4th grade second quater level. WOW! I hope she keeps that up. I told them both while I was pretending to cry that I was so proud of them. All they said was, "MOOOM!"

1 comment:

Sabrina said...

YOu are not retared! I love your blog it is so cute!