Thursday, June 18, 2009







It's already been an eventful few weeks of summer. We've had friends & cousins over for a beginning of summer party. I think there were about thirteen kids all together. They had pizza and ice cream, swam and played on the slip & slide it was better than Disneyland! Well, almost? Daddy and I took the kids up to the Feline breeding compound in Rosamond. That's pretty cool. They have Asian Leopards, bob cats, mountain lions, snow leopards and a few more exotic felines. It was a fun day trip. We've been to the movies with Aunt Sabrina and Raquel to see the movie "UP". That was fun, except it made me cry a few times. James started reading camp this week. He says he doesn't want to go but I said, " T double B!" Which means too bad, bad. Deep down I know he really likes it. We've been to the library a couple of times. Yea! for the Library. Oh, and the kids have been riding their bikes with me in the mornings. We've also been able to hang out with Daddy a lot more on his days off. Oh, and we went to our nieces dance recital and we went to two baby blessings on the same Sunday. My youngest brother blessed their baby girl, Katie and Marquis' brother blessed their baby girl, Aston. I think summer is great. Now I'm just going to be busy the next few weeks with young women things. The beehives are in charge of the all y.w. activity next week. We are going to make beaded lanyards for camp. Then a class activity the following week, "A Night at the Primere." A brother and sister that use to be in our ward have a movie theater in their house. Complete with stadium seating, popcorn maker, candy counter & movie posters! Then the week after that we are also in charge of the all y.m. & y.w. activity which will be, " Mormon Idle Night." Then the week after that is off to Girl's Camp.

3 comments:

amanda said...

Hey Michelle,
Sounds like your very busy, but managing to have a good time in the process. Maybe we can keep in touch better with our blogs.

Yari said...

Yaaay!! I found your blog!! :D haha.. Did you find mine??

Yoselin said...

Hi Michelle!!! Yari told me about your blog, so i just added you to my list. It's fun to read about your adventures :)Love the pictures...So feel free on visit my blog whenever because i'm going to be reading yours hahaha:) Take care