What Am I Doing?
OK, I have a lot to learn. I really have no idea what I am doing. I figured I could use this as my journal and to keep in touch with friends and family. I do have a few things I'd like to be able to share with others. I hope this doesn't become a brag and gag page. My sister-in-law said she would help me get this started, so for now I will just write until I get a few pictures and things. I've seen some blogs that are so cute and a lot of you seem like you have perfect lives, I definitely will not be keeping up with you all. I would just like to write about some of my families adventures and our day to day activities. This should be fun because I do enjoy writing, although I'm not a great speller. I guess I'll see what happens. Be patient I'm a virgin blogger.
No comments:
Post a Comment